What you will be doing:
● Driving UX, UI and visual design efforts from inception to production of beautiful, high-fidelity implementable design assets
● Working cross-functionally to create high-conversion product flows that meet product specifications and user expectations.
● Developing a cohesive design system across multiple platforms for accessibility, usability, and effectiveness.
● Defining user personas and use cases
● Consistently seeking out creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems
● Conducting regular user testing to obtain qualitative and quantitative data to inform product direction
● 4+ years of experience as a product designer
● Strong experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design, from ideation development to the final product
● Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
● Experience with collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, fast-paced agile environments.
● Strong portfolio showing your design process, and has examples of design work from rough sketches to high-fidelity designs
● Experience using design tools for wireframing and prototyping (Sketch, PS, Invision, Pixate)
● Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, Android, iOS, emails)
● Have shipped multiple products
● BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or other related area
● Experience creating visual design systems
● Experience working with Agile Scrum process
● Designed for products or experiences in healthcare and/or behavior change for client-facing enterprise products
● Experience with game design